A VA loan is a mortgage loan guaranteed by the Veterans Administration. It was created in 1944 and signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. A VA loan provides veterans and/or their surviving spouses who have not remarried, with a federally guaranteed home with zero down payment. The program, also referred to as the GI Bill, has been highly successful and has helped millions of American veterans and their families acquire a home.
- No down payment
- VA does not require private MIP
- Limit on the amount of origination fees and closing costs that the lender can charge
- Limit also placed on appraisal fees
buy Keppra in canada Features:
- Borrower with eligibility remaining must have a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA
- Borrowers are required to make a one-time funding fee based on loan amount and applicant’s service length.
- Closing costs can be paid by the lender and the seller.